The permit will be granted to the applicant for conducting media coverage at Global Village.
By applying for this permit, Media representative hereby confirms that he/she will comply to the following:
1. Media representative will not shoot women and families from near without obtaining their approvals.
2. Media representative will not cover any indecent scenes while at Global Village.
3. Media representative will not discuss or cover any political, security, religious, or economical related issues while being at Global Village.
4. Media representative will respect the culture of UAE from all aspects and will act in a professional and respectful manner when dealing with Global Village’s staff members or guests.
5. None of the photos of videos captured at Global Village will be used for any commercial purposes.
6. Media representatives may keep their official identification card with the Guest Care Centre at the Gate of the World or at “How Can We Make You Happy?” desk at the Cultural Gate and collect a media vest to put on while present at Global Village.
Global Village has the right to cancel this permit in case media representative violates any of the above mentioned points without any compensation.