At Global Village, customer experience is key, so your comfort and wellbeing is our top priority. We are the first theme park in the world to be awarded the Sword of Honour accreditation from the British Safety Council and have also been awarded the Dubai Assured accreditation. This year, safety is even more top-of-mind for our teams and guests, and no detail was spared when safety precautions were being put in place. All you need to do is to soak up the atmosphere and take advantage of the upcoming winter weather in this spacious outdoor family destination.
See our list of precautionary measures below and step into Season 28 ready to have a fun-filled experience.
Our Precautionary Measures....
- Guests must wear their face masks at all times
- Guests should maintain a minimum physical distance from other guests
- Any person experiencing symptoms such as coughing or fever should avoid visiting the park
- More than 600 hand sanitiser stations are installed around the park
- Wheelchairs, shopping trolleys, and other shared items are sanitised after every use
- More than 600 hand sanitiser stations will be installed around the park
- Wheelchairs, shopping trolleys and other shared items will be sanitised after every use
- Prayer rooms will be open only during prayer hours and will be cleaned and sanitised after every prayer time
- Valet parking services are not available. Paid parking is available in front of the Gate of the World
- Park facilities are disinfected thoroughly every night after closing
- Our fully-equipped Prime Hospital Clinic is on-site to tend to your medical needs, including a PCR test