- When will VIP packs sales begin?
- What will be the timings?
- Can I pre-book VIP packs?
- Will any packs be sold at Global Village’s offices?
- Will the VIP packs be available for purchase online?
- In what Virgin Megastore outlets will the VIP packs be available?
- In Abu Dhabi
- YAS Mall
- In Dubai:
- Arabian Ranches 2
- Dubai Mall
- Mall of The Emirates
- Mercato Mall
- Mirdif City Centre
- How many categories of VIP packs are available for sale?
- How much are the VIP packs selling for?
- Where can I get the Platinum packs?
- Do you accept any government discounts (Esaad, Faz’aa, Hmaat Watan, Sa’ada, etc.)?
- How many packs can I buy?
- What is the minimum age requirement for purchasing the packs?
- How many packs are available?
- Can I choose the VIP pack number I want?
Sales of the VIP packs will begin on Saturday, 28th September 2019 only at participating Virgin Megastore outlets and online through (tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae)
Sales will begin at 10AM only across participating Virgin Megastore outlets until closing times and online at tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae
You cannot pre-book the VIP packs. You can only purchase once sales start at 10AM on the 28th of September 2019 from the participating Virgin Megastore outlets and online at tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae
No. You can only purchase them from participating Virgin Megastore outlets and online from the Virgin Megastore website.
Yes. ONLY on Virgin Megastore’s website at tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae. Global Village will NOT be selling any VIP packs directly – online or on site.
You can purchase the VIP packs from any of the following Virgin Megastore outlets:
Three different categories are available for purchase: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. Each category has the same content but in varying quantities.
The Platinum VIP pack costs AED 5,000, the Gold VIP pack is AED 1,900, and the Silver VIP pack is priced at AED 1,300.
The Platinum VIP packs are only available at Virgin Megastore Mirdif City Centre outlet. You can find the Gold and Silver packs across the other participating Virgin Megastore outlets.
No discounts are accepted for the VIP packs as the content of the packs have already by discounted at special rates.
You can only purchase a maximum of 2 packs per person per Emirates ID.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a VIP pack.
We have more than doubled the amount of packs available as compared to the previous season.
- Yes, but it depends on the availability and location of that pack across Virgin Megastore outlets. Please contact Virgin Megastore directly to confirm the availability and location of your preferred number.
- YAS Mall – 02 565 1319
- Arabian Ranches 2 – 04 457 1651
- Dubai Mall – 04 325 3330
- Mall of The Emirates – 04 341 4353
- Mercato Mall – 04 344 6971
- Mirdif City Centre – 04 284 3110
You can only use your own ID. Requests to purchase through another ID – family or otherwise – will not be entertained.
You can only use your Emirates ID. When purchasing the pack in person, you must present your Emirates ID. In case of delivery, you must personally receive the pack and also show your Emirates ID.
Yes. You can choose to have your VIP pack delivered for a charge of AED 28.
No. VIP packs can only be delivered in the UAE.
No. You must make an online payment first in order to confirm your purchase.
You can expect to receive your pack within 3-5 working days.
No. As you have to show your Emirates ID, you must be present in person. If you send someone on your behalf, they will have to buy using their own Emirates ID.
No. Each person is only allowed a maximum of 2 packs.
You can activate your VIP pack at any time from purchase date through end of Season 24. Please make sure you activate it before your first visit to Global Village Season 24.
Yes – this year, the packs will include cards to both Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® and the stunt show.
- The Platinum Pack contains the following:
- 1 Remote for the Designated Reserved VIP Parking
- 1 VIP parking car pass
- 180 VIP entry tickets
- 4 VIP Parking Cards
- 8 Circus cards, each preloaded with AED 60
- 8 Carnaval cards, each preloaded with AED 100
- 4 Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® cards each preloaded with AED 50
- 8 Stunt show cards each preloaded with AED 20
- The Gold Pack contains the following:
- 1 VIP parking car pass
- 160 VIP entry tickets
- 2 VIP Parking Cards
- 6 Circus cards, each preloaded with AED 60
- 6 Carnaval cards, each preloaded with AED 100
- 3 Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® cards each preloaded with AED 50
- 7 Stunt show cards each preloaded with AED 20
- The Silver Pack contains the following:
- 1 VIP parking car pass
- 140 VIP entry tickets
- 2 VIP Parking Cards
- 4 Circus cards, each preloaded with AED 60
- 4 Carnaval cards, each preloaded with AED 100
- 2 Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® cards each preloaded with AED 50
- 5 Stunt show cards each preloaded with AED 20
Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® is an American franchise which deals in bizarre events and items so strange and unusual that viewers might question the claims. The franchise has a long successful history in book publishing, product licensing, radio and popular TV shows. In addition, it operates more than 100 attractions in 10 countries around the world. This will be the very first time that Ripley’s has set up an attraction in the Middle East and North Africa.
Yes. The Stunt Show will be charged and entrance fee is AED 10 (10 points) per person.
Each card will only work in the intended show or attraction. For example, the Stunt Show card may only be used at the Stunt Show.
Yes, once you have used up your credit, you can top up the card with the amount you want at any of the ticketing counters at Global Village.
Each pack has one VIP parking car pass.
Car passes are only available in the VIP packs; therefore, you would need to buy an additional VIP pack to get another car pass.
A reserved parking lot is available only for the Platinum VIP pack’s owners where the parking lot number is the same as pack’s number. Owners of Gold and Silver packs can park their cars at any available parking lot in the VIP parking zone.
The VIP parking zones are in the same locations, opposite both the Gate of the World and the Cultural Gate.
Yes, you can access either VIP 1 or VIP 2 using your VIP car pass. The car pass is not restricted to a specific VIP parking zone.
If you have a VIP parking card, you can park in in the dedicated VIP parking zones without a car pass. In the absence of both the car pass and the card, it will cost AED 100 during weekdays and AED 200 on weekends to park in the VIP parking zones.
Only Platinum VIP pack owners have assigned parking spots. Gold and Silver VIP pack owners can park in any available spot in the dedicated VIP parking zones.
You can only park at the VIP parking using the VIP car pass. If you would like to park at the Valet Parking Zone, it will cost AED 50 during weekdays and AED 100 on weekends.
This will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Global Village call centre at 043624114 for details.
Each car can only be used for one car. Trying to remove it and placing it on another car will cause damage to it. In case of other circumstances, please contact the Global Village call centre at 043624114.
Each VIP pack will have a unique code printed inside it, along with instructions on how to activate the pack. You have to visit the Global Village website at www.globalvillage.ae or download the Global Village Mobile App to activate your pack. Simply follow the instructions given inside the pack. You will have to enter your full name, email ID, mobile number, gender, nationality, car plate number, pack number and the activation code printed inside the pack. A profile will be automatically created for you. You can activate your VIP pack at any time during the season.