- How will VIP packs be sold this Season?
All sales of VIP packs will be online exclusively through the Virgin Megastore official website; (https://tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae) VIP packs will not be sold at any Virgin Megastore outlets or at Global Village sales office.
- When will VIP packs sales begin?
Sales of the VIP packs will begin on Saturday, 3rd October 2020, online through Virgin Megastore’s official website. (https://tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae)
- What will be the timings?
Sales will begin at 10AM online at https://tickets.virginmegastore.me/ae and will continue until all packs are sold out.
- Can I pre-book VIP packs?
You cannot pre-book the VIP packs. You can only purchase once sales start at 10AM on the 3rd of October 2020 from the Virgin Megastore official website; at www.virginmegastore.ae
- Will the VIP packs be sold at Virgin Megastore outlets this season?
No, VIP packs will not be sold at any stores this season. You can only purchase VIP packs online from the Virgin Megastore website.
- Can we book our queue through virgin website?
Yes, there will be a queuing system once the sales begin. Guests will be asked to wait in queue and will be notified when it is their turn to access the website to complete their purchase. The queue does not guarantee purchase of packs once it is your turn.
- What is the estimated waiting time in the queue?
The waiting time will depend on VIRGIN website traffic and an estimated wait time will be displayed for each guest.
- How long do I have to complete my purchase once it is my turn?
Once you are notified of your turn in line, you will have 10 minutes to access the website event page. If you fail to access the website within this time, your turn will be cancelled and you will lose your place in line. If you still would like to a make a purchase, you will have to wait in queue once again.
- How will I be notified that it is my turn in the queue?
Once it is close to your turn, you will be notified on the website and via email. You must immediately return to the line in order to avoid missing your chance.
- Do I have to complete the registration before queuing?
It is best if you complete the registration process before the sales begin in order to save time on the day. If you fail to do so, you will be asked to complete the registration before proceeding to complete your purchase.
- How many categories of VIP packs are available for sale?
Three different categories are available for purchase: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. Each category has the same content but in varying quantities and at a different price.
- How much are the VIP packs selling for?
The Platinum VIP pack costs AED 5,000, the Gold VIP pack is AED 1,800, and the Silver VIP pack is priced at AED 1,200.
- What is the difference between the different categories of VIP packs?
Each VIP pack category has the same content but in varying quantities. The value of the pack differs from one category to another.
|Pack Sale Price||AED 5,000||AED 1,800||AED 1,200|
|Content Pack Value||AED 5,140||AED 4,050||AED 3,340|
|Parking Sticker||2 Stickers||1 Sticker||1 Sticker|
- Do you accept any government discounts (Esaad, Faz’aa, Hmaat Watan, Sa’ada, etc.)?
No discounts are accepted for the VIP packs as the content of the packs have already been discounted at special rates.
- Will there be a discount if we have purchased the packs last season?
There will be no discounts on the price of the VIP packs as the content of the packs have already been discounted at special rates.
- How many packs can I buy?
You can only purchase a maximum of 8 packs per person per Emirates ID.
- What is the minimum age requirement for purchasing the packs?
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a VIP pack.
- Can I choose the VIP pack number I want?
No, you can choose only between the different packs’ categories and benefits
- Can I use a family member’s ID to purchase more packs?
Each Emirates ID can be used to purchase a maximum of 8 packs. You can purchase additional packs using a different ID for another transaction, however when the pack is delivered, the owner of the emirates ID used in the transaction should be present to collect the packs.
- What forms of identification are acceptable when receiving the packs?
You can only use your Emirates ID. When the pack is delivered, you must personally receive the pack and also show your Emirates ID.
- Can I pick up the VIP Pack from Virgin Megastore outlets?
No, VIP packs will not be available for pick up at any Virgin Megastore outlets. You can have your VIP pack delivered to your home address for an additional charge. You also have the option to pick up your pack from one of Aramex’s approved branches, for 18 AED (VAT inclusive).
- Can I assign a family member to receive the pack on my behalf?
No, when the pack is delivered, you must personally receive the pack and show your Emirates ID.
- Do you deliver outside the UAE?
No. VIP packs can only be delivered within the UAE.
- Can I purchase VIP packs while I am outside the UAE?
Yes, you can purchase the pack online. However, the packs will only be delivered in the UAE.
- Can I pay cash on delivery when I purchase online?
No. You must make an online payment first in order to confirm your purchase.
- How much is the delivery charge for the VIP packs?
For home delivery, the charge is AED 36 (inclusive of VAT) per shipment irrespective of the number of purchased packs (maximum 8 packs per ID). Customer will also have the option to collect the VIP packs at one of Aramex approved branches at a cost of 18 AED (inclusive of VAT) irrespective of the number of purchased packs (maximum 8 Packs per ID)
- How long will it take to deliver my VIP pack after I purchase online?
You can expect to receive your VIP packs prior to the opening of Global Village Season 25 on the 25th of October 2020.
- Can I purchase in bulk on behalf of company?
No. Each person is only allowed a maximum of 8 packs.
- When do I need to activate my VIP pack on the Global Village website?
You can activate your VIP pack at any time from purchase date through end of Season 25. Please make sure you activate it before your first visit to Global Village Season 25.
- Is there any new content in the packs this season?
Season 25 VIP packs will offer VIP guests an enhanced experience. That includes fast track entry to selected popular carnaval attractions. In addition, VIP guests will be offered an additional discount when topping up their Wonder Pass and will have the ability to reserve a table at dine in restaurants through GV App. The packs will also include a special souvenir.
- What does each VIP pack contain??
The Platinum Pack contains the following:
- 1 Remote for the Designated Reserved VIP Parking
- 2 VIP parking car pass
- 180 VIP entry tickets
- 4 VIP Parking Cards
- 2 Wonder passes for a total value of AED 1640 – each Wonder pass is loaded with 720 multi-use points (Carnaval + Stunt Show) + 2 Ripley’s Believe it Or Not! Combo tickets
The Gold Pack contains the following:
- 1 VIP parking car pass
- 160 VIP entry tickets
- 2 VIP Parking Cards
- 2 Wonder passes for a total value of AED 1250
- Card 1 – 550 multi-use points + 2 Ripley’s Believe it Or Not! Combo tickets
- Card 2 – 550 multi-use points + 1 Ripley’s Believe it Or Not! Combo ticket
The Silver Pack contains the following:
- 1 VIP parking car pass
- 140 VIP entry tickets
- 2 VIP Parking Cards
- 2 Wonder passes for a total value of AED 840 – each Wonder Pass is loaded with 370 multi-use points + 1 Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Combo tickets
- What is Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® ?
Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® is an American franchise which deals in bizarre events and items so strange and unusual that viewers might question the claims. The franchise has a long successful history in book publishing, product licensing, radio and popular TV shows. In addition, it operates more than 100 attractions in 10 countries around the world. Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® attraction includes 3 main attractions; the Ripley’s museum with 6 different galleries, the “Amazing Mirror Maze” and the Ripley’s retail shop.
- What is the entrance fee for Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® ?
Entrance fee for Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Attraction is AED 40 for the Ripley’s museum, AED 25 for the Amazing Mirror Maze and AED 50 for entrance to both attractions. Entrance to the Ripley’s retail shop is free of charge
- Is the Stunt Show a charged show and what is the entrance fee?
Yes. The Stunt Show will be charged and entrance fee is AED 10 (10 points) per person.
- Is there a separate card for each attraction; stunt show, Ripley’s, Carnaval?
No, VIP packs will contain two Wonder Passes pre-loaded with equal amounts. The Wonder Pass can be used at the Carnaval attractions, stunt show entry and Ripley’s entry.
- Why has the circus show been cancelled?
Carnaval will be introducing a new experience in their tent for Season 25.
- Can I use the Stunt Show, Ripley’s and Carnaval credits interchangeably?
Yes, the Wonder Pass can be used at the Carnaval, for stunt show and Ripley’s entry.
- Can I top up the credit on the wonder pass after use, and if so, where?
Yes, once you have used up your credit, you can top up the wonder pass with the amount you want at any of the ticketing counters at Global Village or online through www.GlobalVillage.ae
- Can I use my VIP tickets and wonder pass from last season?
Yes, Season 24 VIP tickets and wonder pass validity has been extended for the first month of Season 25, you can view the extension details on www.Globalvillage.ae/morefun/
- How many VIP parking car passes in each pack?
Platinum packs contain 2 VIP car passes each. Gold & Silver packs each have one VIP parking car pass.
- Can I purchase an extra car pass without the pack?
Car passes are only available in the VIP packs; therefore, you would need to buy an additional VIP pack to get another car pass.
- Is the VIP pack number the same as the parking lot number?
A reserved parking lot is available only for the Platinum VIP pack’s owners where the parking lot number is the same as pack’s number. Owners of Gold and Silver packs can park their cars at any available parking lot in the VIP parking zone.
- Have the VIP Parking zones locations changed?
The VIP parking zones are in the same locations, opposite both the Gate of the World and the Cultural Gate.
- Can I access both VIP parking zones with the same car pass?
Yes, you can access either VIP 1 or VIP 2 using your VIP car pass. The car pass is not restricted to a specific VIP parking zone.
- Can I use the VIP parking without a VIP parking car pass?
If you have a VIP parking card, you can park in in the dedicated VIP parking zones without a car pass. In the absence of both the car pass and the card, it will cost AED 100 during weekdays and AED 200 on weekends to park in the VIP parking zones.
- Does each VIP parking car pass have an assigned parking spot?
Only Platinum VIP pack owners have assigned parking spots. Gold and Silver VIP pack owners can park in any available spot in the dedicated VIP parking zones.
- Can I park in the Valet Parking Zone using the VIP car pass?
You can only park at the VIP parking using the VIP car pass or the one time VIP Parking Card. If you would like to park at the Valet Parking Zone, it will cost AED 50 during weekdays and AED 100 on weekends.
- Can I use my VIP car pass from Season 24?
No, the Season 24 VIP car pass is only valid for one season and cannot be used in Season 25.
- Can I replace the car pass or any other contents in the VIP pack, in case any items were damaged or lost? In case of any issues with the VIP pack, whom do I contact?
This will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Global Village call centre at 043624114 for details.
- Can I use the VIP car pass for more than one car?
Each car sticker can only be used for one car at a time. The car pass can be carefully transferred from one car to another without causing damage to it. Any damage incurred to the sticker will not be replaced. In addition, a 100 AED fee will be charged for registering the new car plate number.
In case of other circumstances, please contact the Global Village call centre at 043624114.
- Why do I need to activate my VIP pack?
VIP packs must be activated prior to your first visit to Global Village in order to register the plate number of the vehicle the VIP car pass will be used for. Once the vehicle is registered, the VIP parking barrier will automatically open upon entry and exit at the VIP parking.
- Will there be activation of the VIP packs this season?
Yes, VIP packs must be activated prior to use, similar to Season 24.
- What is the activation process for the VIP packs?
Each VIP pack will have a unique code printed inside it, along with instructions on how to activate the pack. You have to visit the Global Village website at www.globalvillage.ae. Simply follow the instructions given inside the pack. You will have to enter your full name, email ID, mobile number, gender, nationality, car plate number, pack number and the activation code printed inside the pack. A profile will be automatically created for you. You can activate your VIP pack at any time during the season.