Talent Stage Terms & Conditions
By submitting your application, you hereby agree to all Terms & Conditions listed below:To be considered for selection, the eligible person must:
- Submit a complete form, which contains the Eligible Person’s full name, age, address, telephone number and email address
- Provide an audio-visual recording of a performance by that Eligible Person, which must not:
- be unlawful or promote any unlawful activity;
- be considered dangerous, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, misleading or hateful;
- be intended to harass another person or group of people;
- be inappropriate or offensive in content or cover any topics that are sensitive in nature.
- include personal information (including photographs or images) of another person or persons, unless the applicant has that person’s express consent;
- infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person;
- contain viruses or corrupted files or otherwise be intended to interfere with the operation of the Talent Stage.
- If the Eligible Person or any other person appearing in the audio-visual recording is under the age of 18 years, have the consent of the parent or guardian of each person in the audio-visual recording who is under the age of 18 years to Perform at the Talent Stage.
- If any person uploads offensive or inappropriate Material, any application by that person shall be invalid.
- Global Village team reserve the right at any time, to verify the eligibility of any applicant (including applicant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any applicant who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries, will be deemed invalid. If requested, the applicant must provide evidence of eligibility.
- All applicants and their performances must adhere to UAE’s code of conduct and strictly follow decent and respectable attire. Global Village reserves the right to deny or stop the performance at any time if the applicant and/or their performance is in breach of this clause.
- Each entry received will be reviewed and selection by Global Village. Once selected, Global Village team and/or its agency will provide further details of performance. The applicant must arrive at-least 1 hour prior to their scheduled performance.
- If, for any reason, the applicant cannot appear or is late or is delayed for their scheduled performance, the performance cannot be rescheduled.
- If an application is selected, the applicant must be willing and available to attend the Talent Stage at the scheduled date and time with written confirmation at-least 2 days prior to the scheduled date and time. Failure to do so, Global Village may select another applicant at its discretion.
- If an application is selected, the applicant must only perform the approved performance at Global Village Talent Stage. If, for any reason, the applicant may wish to change the performance, the applicant must re-apply with the new performance details.
- If an application is selected, the applicant must bring all instruments required for the performance. Global Village will not provide any instruments for applicant’s use.
- The applicant warrants that their performance is original and he/she has all necessary consents and licenses required and will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person or company.
- By performing on Global Village Talent Stage, the applicant grants permission to allow Global Village to take photos and videos of their performance and use the photos and videos for all marketing activities.
- Each applicant consents to Global Village to using their name, image, video and voice (including but not limited to audio, visual, audio-visual or photographic recordings of the Performer or the Performance) for an unlimited period and without remuneration for marketing and publicity use, if requested by the Promoter.
- Global Village will not provide any fees or remuneration for performing at Global Village Talent Stage. The applicant agrees to perform on Global Village Talent Stage on their own will.
- If the Global Village Talent Stage is interfered in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Global Village, Global Village reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- disqualify any Participant; and/or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Performance and/or show as appropriate.
- Global Village will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any goods or instruments brought inside Global Village by the participants. Participants agree to take full responsibility and care of their belongings and instruments.
No Events At The Moment...
Global VIllage Tweets
#GlobalVillage receives the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by @TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site