Catch the Cash Terms
Terms and Conditions:
- Participation will be based on a random draw.
- Participants will have 21 seconds to collect as many bills as possible. Any bills collected after 21 seconds will not be counted as part of the activation. Failure to comply may lead to disqualification.
- Participants will have to catch money suspended in air and will be disqualified if they bend down to take it.
- Participants are not allowed to jump inside the Dome.
- Leaning on the sides of the dome is prohibited.
- The competition will continue every day until the cash is completely cleared from inside the Dome.
- All participants will undergo a briefing session before they enter the box.
- Participants have to be above the minimum height as prescribed at the entrance (80 cm)
- Maximum height for any participant is 190 cm.
- The maximum weight for any participant is 100 KG.
- All participants must be appropriately attired to enter the box. Entry may be disallowed if the outfit is deemed improper.
- Participants are not allowed to enter the box with any items other than the clothing that they are wearing; e.g. caps, bags, handkerchiefs, etc.
- All participants must wear the glasses provided by staff to secure their eyes.
- After exiting the box, all participants must go to Globo Centre located near Kuwait pavilion in order to redeem the bills for the same value in cash.
- By participating in the ‘Catch The Cash’ activity, the participant gives his express consent to being included in any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording that is done during the activity. The copyright of this recording shall be owned by Global Village without payment or compensation.
- Global Village will have no liability to any participants whatsoever for any loss, expenses or injuries incurred in connection with this activity.
- The activity is open only to ticket holders of Global Village. Employees of Global Village, exhibitors and their employees, local contractors and Global Village ID holders are not allowed to participate.
- The organizer reserves the right to restrict entry if the above conditions are not met.
- Catch The Cash will run every weekday (Sun to Thu) from 6th to 19th March 2017.
- Global Village terms and conditions apply. Visit www.globalvillage.ae
No Events At The Moment...
Global VIllage Tweets
#GlobalVillage receives the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by @TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site